Bus services consultation
Stagecoach is running a consultation period over the next few days. The following is from their website. Click here for Stagecoach website
“Service 35A is proposed to be withdrawn from 8th January due to low passenger use over a sustained period of time. Service 35 will continue to provide journey opportunities between Oldmeldrum and Aberdeen. The route service 35 operates in Elgin will be revised. As journeys arrive in Elgin, the service will continue to provide links to the Railway Station and Moray College. However, to improve service reliability, journeys departing Elgin will operate via East Road only. Customers will be able to board the 35 Service at the Railway Station and Moray College to return towards Lhanbryde and onwards.”
You can comment on the proposals by attending the consultation days or by emailing the company.
- Monday 6th November – Aberdeen bus station, 3pm – 8pm
- Tuesday 7th November – Inverurie Morrisons, 3pm – 8pm
- Wednesday 8th November – Kingswells Park and Ride, 6am – 8:30am
- Wednesday 8th November – Portlethen Asda, 3pm – 8pm
- Thursday 9th November – Westhill Interchange, 6am – 8.30am
- Thursday 9th November – Stonehaven Market Sq, 3pm – 8pm
- Friday 10th November – Banchory Bellfield, 3pm – 8pm
- Monday 13th November – Ellon Park and Ride, 7am – 11.30am
At the events customers will be able to pass on their feedback and gain answers to any questions regarding the proposals.
The proposed timetables and network maps are now available to view at stagecoachbus.com, all feedback is welcomed to email@example.com. All feedback received by 17th November will be considered ahead of plans being finalised.